Create a room in your loft to convert into a bedroom, playroom or an office.
1. Transforming your unused loft space into a bedroom or an office has for many years been seen as being expensive, but with house prices spiralling and moving house being a pain, let Capital Carpentry add that extra room.
2. Your family is growing and the house is getting smaller, so moving is the only option? Why not convert your loft space into that haven you have always wanted? Escape from the children to your own room with relaxing lighting and en-suite bathroom or alternatively create a safe playroom for the children.
3. Worried about moving out of good school catchments areas? May be your children are in a school they (and you!) like and you don't want their education interrupted. Move into the loft to create more space for your family.
4. Live in a new home and thought that you couldn't have a loft conversion? Having studied new lofts, we are now able to install loft conversions in newer houses, which have truss supports as a roof.
5. Capital Carpentry can incorporate any design and specification you may need. We can create the ultimate office so that work does not mean travelling in to town every day. Why not work from home?
6. Over the last 15 years Capital Carpentry has strived to meet the Quality and Standards most companies can only dream of. With our in-house design department we are able to design the loft space to meet your needs.
7. We have worked for years in the commercial construction industry and incorporate the latest designs and materials into our work. Quality is our utmost priority. We aim to ensure your dream loft conversion becomes a reality. We keep you updated throughout the project of the progress of your works. It is also a fact that extending into the loft can increase your property's value by up to 10% (depending upon the value of your property).